[gui-talk] Internet Explorer 8

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 23:07:25 UTC 2010

Hi there -- I've been using IE8 for some time now and while it is a little
clunky to get to the content -- more stuff to skip over -- it is accessible.
I never bother to remove the tool bar you are referring to.  I did remove
the google desktop, as I didn't like the fact that it apparently got
installed there without me approving it.  Anyway, good luck and happy
surfing.
--le