[gui-talk] internet radios

Bud Schwab budschwab at verizon.net
Wed May 12 20:46:32 UTC 2010

Thanks Andy, I did go to that site and look at it.  It sounds
interessting but I'm trying to find a net radio that gets it's
stations from the wireless modem so I can take it anywhere indoors or
outdoors in the patio.  I don't suppose I'm going to find one that I
can operate.  I have the Sanyo 227 which is great and just what I
want but there's no way a blind person can operate it other than the
eight presets that it has.  Thanks so much for your response.