[gui-talk] internet radios

Bud Schwab budschwab at verizon.net
Wed May 12 01:16:43 UTC 2010

Hi gang,

I don't know if this subjecrt is ok on this list or not, but I don't
know any place to ask.  I have a Sanyo 227 internet radio which is
great but I'm limited to the eight presets as there's no way a blind
person can scan with it on any genre.  My question is does anybody
have such a radio and have they figured any way of operating
it?  There is also one called the Grace internet radio but I have no
idea if it is any more usable by a blink.  Any thoughts?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California