[gui-talk] Headers in Word, oncer again

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Sat May 8 14:25:11 UTC 2010

Which version of Word are you using?  You are talking about running headers,
as opposed to headings, which is what I told you about.  I don't have a
version of Word earlier than 2007 and my memory for such things is very
limited, so if you have 2007 I can help you, for an earlier version,
somebody else can.  I believe, for those versions, you go into the view
menu, and choose header and footer.  Up arrow to header.  Now write whatever
you want.  Use Ctrl+r to right justify.  Insert a page number as usual as
you would anywhere else in your document.  Press escape when finished to
return view to your document.  But those instructions are from a faulty
memory.

Dean