[gui-talk] ms outlook 2007

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Thu May 6 19:32:04 UTC 2010

You will first need to setup the signature by going to Options in the
Tools menu, then to the Mail Format page, then tab down to the
Signature button. Once in this mini dialog, you can setup, name and
write the text in for your signature. Note that when writing the
signature itself, it may be easier to shift tab back to the OK button,
so you don't add any extra tab stops. Then hit the OK button both in
the mini dialog for the signature then the Options dialog. When in a
blank message, you can either go to the Message Tab or the Insert Tab
on the ribbon, and tab down to the Signature button submenu. When you
press enter on this button submenu, it will drop down a short menu
with your signature(s) listed, and you can choose the one you want
with Enter. I believe you can also set your preference if you want a
certain signature to automatically be placed in a message for you. I
think you can do this in the mini dialog for the signature referenced
above.

Hth and good luck,
Wayne

--