[gui-talk] any progress in NLS DTB limited access issues?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat May 1 15:11:04 UTC 2010

While I share your skepticism, I think what he meant is that we may have access to much more material in the future
from other sources.  I think that it is fair to say that if the I Pad takes off, if other off-the-shelf reading platforms become
accessible, if BLIO emerges and is successful, if reading machines continue to improve, it will likely change the picture
some.  I don't think NLS's technology will be obsolete for some time to come.  They did a pretty nice job.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson