[gui-talk] Questions about Windows Media player

hmp humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Sat Mar 27 01:59:40 UTC 2010

Hello,
Do you know by chance, especially you techy people, how can I get
rid of the message that Windows media player brings up after
ripping a CD, while not being connected to the Internet? I
recently ripped CD's with my Laptop, and just after ripping and
ejecting them, it brings that annoying dialog box telling me that
windows media player couldn't find the album information for that
CD, and that the CD will remain as unknown album in my library.
Is there a way that I can get rid of this, so that this dialog
doesn't show up again?
I'm running Windows XP and windows media player 11 on my Laptop.