[gui-talk] Automatic numbering in MS Word 2003

Tammy Cantrell tammy.cantrell at mdrs.state.ms.us
Thu Mar 25 19:19:00 UTC 2010

Could somebody tell me how to turn off the automatic numbering in MS Word
2003?  The program puts in consecutive numbers and I can't get them out with
Jaws.
Thanks for the help!

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this email and/or document(s) attached is for the exclusive use of the individual named above and may contain confidential, privileged and non-disclosable information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this e-mail or its contents in any way. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately.