[gui-talk] NLS Player

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Thu Mar 25 03:34:48 UTC 2010

I'm using a cartrige flash drive I gought from Indy Living Aids with USB
cable. I got the 1 gig model. At first, like any thumb drive (although not
sticking out of the side anymore), it held only one book at a time. But they
upgraded/fixcxed the firmware, told me how to download and install it to the
player, and now I've tggot, let me see, two full length books and two issues
of choice on my cartrige, and there's plenty of space left for more material
without even bothering to delete anything.

HTH
Joel
ndependnt Ind3epainf