[gui-talk] Windows 7 and MS office 2003

Don H lmddh50 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 21:30:35 UTC 2010

I am running Windows 7 64 bit and have installed MS Office 2003 which
includes Outlook 2003.
When I had it installed on both a XP and Vista 32 bit machine if you had
outlook minimized on the task bar, forgot you had it there and hit the
desktop icon to start outlook it would simply reopen the instance of outlook
sitting on the task bar.  It would seem now that if you do the same you now
have two instances of outlook open.  Is there a way to stop this from
happening other than improving your memory so you remember you have it
already running?