[gui-talk] NLS Player

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Mon Mar 22 19:18:52 UTC 2010

One important thing I forgot to mention in my previous message is to check
which firmware version is installed on your NLS player.  To play more than
one book on a cartridge, you need firmware version 2.1.1 or later;
otherwise, the player will only play the first book on the cartridge.  To
determine which firmware version is installed on your player, turn it on,
and without a cartridge inserted press the Sleep key rapidly 10 times.  The
player will announce the serial number followed by the firmware version.  If
the firmware version on your player is earlier than 2.1.1, you need to
update it to the latest version which is 2.1.3.  To do this, visit the web
site below and follow the instruction in the Frequently Asked Questions
section.

http://www.bardtalk.com/faq.php

Gerald