[gui-talk] NLS Player

Loy loyrg2845 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 17:47:52 UTC 2010

Hold down the play button a few seconds and you should hear bookshelf, then use forward and back button to go from book to book. Then hit play when you hear the book you want. If you don't get this bookshelf when holding down the play button for a few seconds you will need to download the latest firmware and install it. Go to www.bardtalk.com and there in the FAQ section you can find a list of questions and answers for all your questions.