[gui-talk] NLS Player

Kris Hickerson krishickerson at att.net
Mon Mar 22 17:04:43 UTC 2010

Hi Again Everyone,

I know this is considered off topic, but I don't know where else to go for
this question.

I have put 4 books on a cartridge for the NLS player.  They are in the root
directory of the cartridge and, when I put the cartridge in the player, it
tells me there are four books.  However, it will only read the first book
and no matter what I try I cannot get to the other three.  If I use forward
and backward, it just takes me to beginning and end of book, but I cannot
locate a list of the books on the cartridge to select the one I want.

What have I done wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Kris