[gui-talk] Why is my BrailleNote not working as a Braille Display with JAWS?

hmp humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Mon Mar 22 02:02:47 UTC 2010

Hello,
I'm still trying to see why my BrailleNote is not working with
JAWS as a Braille Display. I went to the serial port settings in
ActiveSync just to see what is going on with the Serial port, and
it tells me that "com port is not available." I tried all com
ports with JAWS and nothing works. Then I get told that com ports
are not available. Anyone with suggestions? Anyone knows what's
going on? Or why this happens?

I'm using Windows XP with JAWS 9.0, and a brailleNote running
Keysoft 7.2 build 47.