[gui-talk] Fwd: updates to MS Office and MS Word scripts for Window-Eyes

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sat Mar 20 02:15:59 UTC 2010

 From:    Chip Orange lists3717 at comcast.net
 To:      gw-scripting at gwmicro.com

Hi all,

I wanted you to know that I've updated the MS Word and MS Office scripts.
You may not see this if you are using the "Install Packages" script, or if
you are not using the 7.2 beta, as the MS Word script update requires 7.2 or
later, and the beta doesn't trigger this in Install Packages (which means
you'll have to go to http://gwmicro.com/scripts/ms_word in order to download
it).

The MS Word script has updated it's ability to read column and row headers
of a Word table.  You control this via the set file's browse mode, tables,
settings in the verbosity dialog for Word.

The MS Office script has expanded it's documentation showing you how to use
it to develop window eyes vb scripts.  It also has some bug fixes.

Even if I say so myself, it makes writing scripts a lot easier by giving you
"code completion" or "intelliSense" for your scripts.

Chip

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com