[gui-talk] phones questions

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 13:52:25 UTC 2010

One very popular list is called the Blind Phones list and can be found at:

You can also do a search on the Blind Planet site or with any search
engine like Google for all kinds of mailing lists, some that really
have to do with blindness and others not so much.

Good luck,
Wayne

--
Follow me on Twitter at: