[gui-talk] Fwd: Introducing i.d. mate Summit - at the 2010 CSUN Conference

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun Mar 14 10:38:21 UTC 2010

From:	"David Raistrick"

En-Vision America is pleased to announce i.d. mate Summit – the latest addition to its line of talking bar code scanners.

You asked for a smaller version and we answered the call.
Summit weighs in at only 7 oz. and measures only 6 inches long.

Summit’s mountain of data is accessed even faster than before and users can acquire identification and extended informational details of over 2 million items!

Expanded memory capability, vocational modifications, privacy provisions and personalized settings are just a few of the features of i.d. mate Summit.
The apex of independence, i.d. mate Summit helps you reach your zenith at home, at work, or at leisure.

Be sure to stop by booth #401 at the 25th Annual International Technology & Persons with Disabilities Conference (CSUN), in San Diego, CA, March 22-27.

Play the Cliff Hanger game to try out the new i.d. mate Summit and for a chance win awesome prizes!

Join us at our presentation Turning a Blind Eye: Disparity in Accessibility for the Blind & Visually Impaired (LGL-1006), Saturday, March 27 at 8:00 a.m. in room Ford AB.

i.d. mate Summit is the peak of perfection! Let us help you ‘Reach for the Summit’!

For more information, contact En-Vision America at 1-800-890-1180 or at <mailto:frontdesk at envisionamerica.com>frontdesk at envisionamerica.com.

For more information on the 2010 CSUN Conference, visit <http://www.csunconference.org>www.csunconference.org