[gui-talk] Fwd: GW Micro Private Demonstrations at CSUN

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri Mar 12 05:19:41 UTC 2010

GW Micro Private Demonstrations at CSUN

From:	peter at gwmicro.com
To:	gw-info at gwmicro.com

Greetings,
The following event has been posted to the <http://www.gwmicro.com/events>GW Micro Upcoming Events page:
Name: GW Micro Private Demonstrations at CSUN
When: Thursday, March 25, 2010 to Friday, March 26, 2010
Where: Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel, SanDiegoCA
What: Demonstration and Training Session
Who: GW Micro staff
Comments: The 2010 CSUN Conference is two weeks away, and GW Micro would like to invite you to attend our private product demonstration and training sessions in the Connaught Room at the Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel in San Diego.

This is a great opportunity for you to receive hands-on training and personal demonstrations of Window-Eyes, the Sense notetakers, BookSense, and our SenseView magnifiers. Plus you never know, there could always be something new.

Attendance will be limited so RSVP today. This will allow you to receive personalized attention and give you the opportunity to ask questions in a relaxed setting. We will pass around our hardware products so you can try them for yourself and experience the many benefits they offer.

Most sessions are 60 minutes in length but the SenseView Magnifier sessions are 30 minutes. The sessions will be held in the Connaught Room, located on the third floor-Harbor Tower of the Hyatt Hotel. The schedule is as follows:

Thursday, March 25
9:00 A.M. BookSense: Read, Record, Listen and Learn

10:30 A.M. Sense Notetakers: Productivity, Communication and Entertainment in One Portable Device

1:00 P.M. SenseView Magnifiers (30 minute session)

2:00 P.M. Window-Eyes and Facebook

3:30 P.M. Using Window-Eyes Scripts

Friday, March 26
9:00 A.M. Window-Eyes and Twitter

10:30 A.M. Using Window-Eyes Scripts

1:00 P.M. SenseView Magnifiers (30 minute session)

2:00 P.M. BookSense: Read, Record, Listen and Learn

3:30 P.M. Sense Notetakers: Productivity, Communication and Entertainment in One Portable Device

Please reserve your place at GW Microâ__s demonstrations by emailing peter at gwmicro.com. Please indicate the day and sessions you wish to attend. We look forward to seeing you at CSUN.

For more information on the 2010 CSUN Conference, visit <http://www.csunconference.org>www.csunconference.org