[gui-talk] Fwd: Promises Of God Script for Window-Eyes

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Jun 30 00:20:34 UTC 2010

From:	Jeff Weiss

I have just posted a new script to Script Central:

Promises Of God

which displays 86 random Christian messages.  The help file from the script is listed below:

Press Control-Alt-Windows-P to display a random promise from 86  Christian messages

 covering wonderful promises of God.

The default button is Next which will scroll forward through the messages.

The Previous button will allow you to go backward through the messages.

The Close button will close the message dialog, and the Copy button will copy the text

 of the current message to the clipboard and close the message dialog.

My wife Johnette put together the text of the Promises of God, and I put her material

 into this script.

If you enjoy Christian messages, try our other Christian scripts:

Daily Blessings

God's Valentine

Twelve Gifts.

Jeff Weiss