[gui-talk] problem solved downloading BRF files from NFB

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 19:44:27 UTC 2010

Okay, just for those who might be interested, I solved my problem. To download the BRF files available on the NFBF convention information page, I found it works to tab to the individual links and then either right click on the item or press the applications key. Before, I was just arrowing down through the links. Jaws must have not been focused properly.

Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"