[gui-talk] trying to save the BRF files for NFB convention

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 14:54:37 UTC 2010

Hello Sherri.

Not sure if I can help you with that. I assume you are clicking the link on
the nfb website. What happens when you click the link for the .brf file? Can
you download files with different extentions on your BN? If nothing else
works you can try the word file. Since there are no tables in the .doc file,
your braille note should be able to handle them. I can send you a .txt file
if that helps.

Best

Tara