[gui-talk] Fwd: On Innovations this Week: IPhone 4, Headphones, ID Mate Summit and Tyhros 3 Keyboard

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Jun 22 00:16:44 UTC 2010

 From:    Wally Harding wally.harding at ntlworld.com
 To:      whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations, we have three major items and one shorter one.

Firstly we hear from Michael Lauf, Ricki Inger and Mike Calvo discussing the
new Apple IPhone 4 and the new Ios4.

Next I talk a little about a company that wishes to improve how we hear
sound, - with their release of two new sets of earbud headphones.

Then we hear from Patrick Turnage who tells us about the IDMate Summit
available in the USA from En-Vision America or, in the UK, from Force Ten
Company.

Finally, it's Part 3 of my look at the Tyros 3 instrumentation. This time we
look at organs, and there are plenty to choose from.

Innovations is broadcast on Tuesdays at 17:00 UTC, repeated on Fridays
at 14:00 and Sundays at 09:00 UTC.

Wally

Listen to the Wally World Wide show every Friday at 18:00 UTC, repeated
Wednesday at 09 UTC, only on The Global Voice.
www.theglobalvoice.info
For the listen again service, or to subscribe to the Wally World Wide
podcast visit
www.incx.org

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net