[gui-talk] Question on unlocking the function keys

jaybee jayjohnson66 at att.net
Fri Jun 18 19:12:25 UTC 2010

Hi Nicholas.  You might want to go to system tools under accessories, then
under tools, go to system restore and hit enter. The default setting is
"Restore my computer to an earlier time."  Choose nextand on the calendar
that will appear, tab to previous month and hit enter.  Then tab to next and
hit enter. The computer will then restart, and when it does, hit enter on
okay, and hopefully your problems will be resolved.  Best regards.  Jaybee