[gui-talk] Yippy Skippy! Yay Yay!!!

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Fri Jun 18 12:28:03 UTC 2010

Hey Gang!

Found the solution to my problem with email getting over to NCB!!!  There's apparently a whole lot of issues with "Yahoo" and "Q-mail" whatever that is.  Apparently something with Yahoo, I guess!  Called up Verizon and got Yahoo out of our faces and WALA!!!  Sent an email off to bill this morning and he got it just like that!!!  Halleluiah!!!  I always knew Yahoo was about as useful as a screen door on a submarine and about as blind user friendly!!!

Have a great day!!!

Bern