[gui-talk] Inaccessibility Issue with ShopSafe at Bank of America

Luis Guerra free_speech at verizon.net
Mon Jun 14 23:48:08 UTC 2010

Greetings,
I'm a Bank of America customer. I'm visually impaired. I use screen reading
technology to gain access to web sites. This past week I noticed I can no
longer access/use ShopSafe. I'm using the latest versions of Adobe Flash and
the latest version of Jaws for Windows screen reading software.
Is anybody else having the same problem when trying to use ShopSafe?
P.s.
I can use the Youtube website which does employ Flash but not the ShopSafe
area on the Bank of America website.