[gui-talk] reading bookshare.org books on the MLS playerthrougha flash drive

Don H lmddh50 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 14 21:45:20 UTC 2010

Before I purchased my Cartridge for the NLS digital player I was using a 8
Gig flash drive to read books with no problem.  Not sure the books you
download from Bookshare are compatible with the NLS digital player.  When I
downloaded a book from the BARD web site I unzipped it then moved the folder
that was created by the unzip process to the flash drive.
That way you can have several books on the flash drive at a time and read
read read.