[gui-talk] NFB email questions

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Jun 14 01:18:11 UTC 2010

Yes, you should be able to read the publication with FS Reader.

The four files are the minimum needed to make a publication, the .xml
file is the data, the .ncx file is the structure, the .smil file
links the structure to the data, and the .opf file is called the
"package file," kind of a table of contents to the publication.

If you hit enter on the .OPF file, it should start the publication in
FS Reader or whatever DAISY Reading Software you have installed.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920