[gui-talk] Fwd: Gerry Chevalier and much more on this week's Main Menu

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Thu Jun 10 06:12:07 UTC 2010

 From:    Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
 To:      announce at acbradio.org

On this week's edition of Main Menu, high school student Tyler Juranek
begins a series of short reviews he calls "Techie Tidbits." This week he
tells us about Drop Box. Next, we visit with Gerry Chevalier about the
newest release of HumanWare's Victor Reader Stream and HumanWare companion
products. After that, we talk with Jerry Munden, Vice President of Prodigy
about their line of talking diabetes products. Finally, Matt Roberts brings
us part one of a demonstration on accessing DVR from Dish Network using a
Windows PC and the iPhone.

Main Menu airs on Saturdays at 1:00 UTC; that's Fridays at 9:00 Eastern in
the U.S.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net