[gui-talk] Format problem with email format in OE

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Mon Jun 7 17:25:38 UTC 2010

I am constratied not to send a Word doc as an attachment in this instance,
and I'm asked to just paste the pages into the message area of the email.

I've experiemnted with this, and the original font stays okay ((Times New
Roman 12)but I  con't get a few italicized words from the irinal to maintain
italicization.

I'm no expert on the Format menu you can bring up sometimes in OE. Is there
a menu command or keycombo, as theyrere is in Word, to italicize a few
words?

Thanks. This is Word 2000 and OE 6 under XP.Form