[gui-talk] Fwd: Vinux 3.0 Released!

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Jun 2 19:50:09 UTC 2010

Since this message was forwarded, I would direct your question to the person originating the message.  His address is in that note but I have copied it out below:

tony.sales at rncb.ac.uk

He also mentions the home page for this work which is at

http://vinux.org.uk

This is not meant to discourage any answers you might get here, but your note sounded as though you assumed the originator would answer here, and that probably
isn't likely.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson