[gui-talk] Fwd: Digit-Eyes, ILA, and RefreshaBraille 18 on this week's Main Menu

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri Jul 30 21:51:25 UTC 2010

 From:    Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
 To:      announce at acbradio.org

On this week's show, Darrell Shandrow concludes his interview with Nancy
Miracle of Digital Miracles about Digit-Eyes, a bar-code-scanning app for
the iPhone.  Next, we hear an interview from Serotek's coverage of the ACB
2010 convention.  In this interview, we hear about some great deals from
Independent Living Aids.  Finally, Chase Crispin begins a series on the
RefreshaBraille 18 Braille display from The American Printing House for the
Blind.

Main Menu airs on Saturdays at 1:00 UTC; that's Fridays at 9:00 Eastern in
the U.S.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php
Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net