[gui-talk] Thanks

Nick Bennett undergod14 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 23:44:14 UTC 2010

See here is my problem, Somehow, I made my screen reader start speaking in English and Spanish. I don't know how to make it speak just plain old English again. I run windows vista with NVDA and I am just so confused. If you could help me, I would appreciate it.
My next problem is that my function keys don't work like they should. For example, when I hit insirt with the f7 key, instead of jumping to my links list, it turns my sound off. like the function key pressed with the f7 should've done in the first place. I have a dell insperon 1545 laptop so if you hold what I am seeking, please let me now as soon as possible.
Thanks
Nick Bennett