[gui-talk] I thought I understood simple Windows concepts, but maybe I don't!

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Jul 23 01:54:03 UTC 2010

Dean,

If this was in word, I remember there is an option that causes Word to adjust selections to include whole words.
Conceiveably, this could select to the next word I suppose.  Do you know if this happens if that option is turned off?  In
Word 2003, this option is found under Tools, Options, and then on the Edit tab.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson