[gui-talk] Closing directlyapps from taskbar?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 16:50:42 UTC 2010

Hi guys: I recently discovered (and am now loving it) Windows XP's Win+Tab
feature in which you can select what program you want via the left and right
arrow keys rather than having to go with Alt+tab in search of what you want.
Looking through the context menu out of curiosity on for instance Internet
Explorer, I find an option Close group. Am I right in assuming that by
activating this option I can close the program on which I have focus from
this Context Menu rather than going to the program itself by pressing
Spacebar on the program button and once in the program doing Alt+f4 to
close? If this is so than I discovered another great feature!
Gerardo