[gui-talk] Action to gain access to it?

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 15:05:29 UTC 2010

Hi to both members of the Gui-talk list and to my state president.   I'm a
very upset and loyal viewer of the GSN cable channel who has an account
with them and I have found out the site has upgraded itself right out of blind
access.  It appears the sweepsteaks entry process is no longer accessible
to a blind user.  Blind can't play any games on the site and can't access
chat during GSN live.  I can now only enter the live onair games and answer
the daily questions as part of that.  This meand I can only win as many as
a hundred oodles at a time and make any prizes out of reach.  most of them
are thousands of oodles to get them.  It would take me a year getting
questions right once a day to even be close to cashing in any oodles to win a
prize.  I've sent a message to GSN and hopefully I'm wrong and simply  haven't
have to relearn the prize center.  It appears that even the  sweepsteaks
entries or cashing in oodles for things is Flash based.  please  get back to
me if legal action should be taken by the federation just as it was  with
Target to gain  access.
Hi GSN I'm a very angry second class citzen of the GSN community.  I  just
tried to enter a sweepsteaks and I can't seem to find the place to  enter.
I hit enter and a combo box appears and something that just says  confirm
entries and so on.  When I hit the focus mode to try to make  entri9es and
arrow down nothing happens.  It use to be I would find an  enter button which
when clicked would bring up a series of fields name phone  number and address
and the last was the number of entries. I would arrow down to  hit the
number of entries and then hit the enter button.  Have you made  your
sweepsteaks flash based?  Idf so What the hell is blind Ken even  worrying about
winning oodles.  Would you like me to discontinue my account  and tell all my
blind friends that GSN regards blind as second class  citizent?  We can't use
GSN live chat, can't play wonder wheel games and  now apparently can't enter
your sweepsteaks.  Do you not want blind viewers  or participents?  are we
so small a community that we don't matter to  you?  I have been polite about
this but My paitients is at a breaking  point.  I am on Graphic user
interface, and several other lists on the  national federation of the blind BBS.
what should I tell them about  GSN?  What do you want me to do with the 2851
oodles I have credited to  me?  are they worthless?  Regars a very angry
second class member of  the community of GSN, Ken Lawrence national federation
of the blind of  NJ.