[gui-talk] MAC and Windows

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Sun Jul 11 19:10:36 UTC 2010

Well, funny you should ask.  For the editor, I'm using amadeus Pro.  It's about $40.00 and it aint a bad editor; but, there's different conventions to get used to.  So far as Noise reduction, Amadeus Pro does have it built in; but, frankly, it's terrible.  There is a firm called Izotope which makes a noise reduction  package witch, I am happy to say, is completely accessible with Voice Over.  It's about $349.95 or so; but, if you buy it from:

www.sweetwater.com

you can split up the payments and get it on time.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

E-Mail:
rforetjr at comcast dot net