[gui-talk] VoiceOver -- was: Re: Microsoft security essentials

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sun Jul 11 02:38:39 UTC 2010

Mike,
I've listened to part of one of your most recent podcasts, and I seem to
remember you saying that one of these, below, is a Java-based program and
pretty difficult or impossible to use with VO. No? And I'm not asking just
about opening Word docs. I'm concerned about being able to *create*
documents compatible with Word, and using a program that has at least some
of the bells and whistles of Word, and not just something like Notepad that
has the ability to open a Word doc. Know what I'm saying?