[gui-talk] Microsoft Security Essentials

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Jul 10 19:41:01 UTC 2010

I am using Microsoft Security Essentials on two machines and am reasonably happy with it.  On one machine recently,
though, there was an application update but it wouldn't install.  I do not say this is a reason not to use it as this
occasionally happens with other applications as well, but has anybody run into this besides me?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson