[gui-talk] How to use Cobra

chris hallsworth christopherh40 at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 10 10:09:47 UTC 2010

It's difficult to say. I can't say Cobra accesses programs better than
other screen readers. I think Cobra has some advantages though, like the
ability to OCR captured screen images, useful for those inaccessible
applications or installation dialogue boxes.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopherh40 at googlemail.com
MSN: ch9675 at hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266