[gui-talk] How to use Cobra

chris hallsworth christopherh40 at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 9 16:29:40 UTC 2010

It's free to try. The demo expires after 30 minutes. It still speaks and
functions normally, with the addition of an audio reminder about every
sixty seconds. A reboot will give you another 30 minutes, and so on. All
features appear to be functional as of the full version.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopherh40 at googlemail.com
MSN: ch9675 at hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266