[gui-talk] JAWS 12 new feature

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Fri Jul 9 08:34:54 UTC 2010

Mike is absolutely correct.  In fact, to speak frankly, it's due to the work Mike did on the 13 podcasts he now has over at:

www.blindcooltech.com

that made me switch over to the Mac.  At the time, I was debating whether to switch over from Vista to Windows 7 and from JAWS to Window-eyes.  Mind you, I have nothing against GWMicro; and, if the truth be known, I would have gone with Window-Eyes if I switched to Windows 7.  But, I said to myself at the time, "Well, if I've got to learn a whole new operating system and a whole new screen reader, why not give the Mac a serious look?".  Am I ever glad I did.  I aint looked back since.  Now, I refuse to install Windows on this Mac, but, if ever I did, I would use Window-Eyes with it.  So, publicly, I say, thanks Mike, for helping me make the right decision!!!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

E-Mail:
rforetjr at comcast dot net