[gui-talk] JAWS 12 Feature Unveiled at NFB Convention?

chris hallsworth christopherh40 at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 7 21:10:08 UTC 2010

Well, although I don't work for FS, whatever I say will be speculation,
so I won't say it here. Just to say I did see the tweets posted and the
new feature is nice. But you will have to wait for the official beta to
come out. Should be in the August timeframe.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopherh40 at googlemail.com
MSN: ch9675 at hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266