[gui-talk] Fwd: On Innovations this Week: Talking HD Radio, Yamaha Effects Box, Dos Vox and the Tyros 3 Keyboard

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun Jul 4 13:38:31 UTC 2010

 From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      innovations at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations, first aired at 17:00 UTC,  that's 1 pm Eastern,
10 am Pacific in the US, 6 pm in the UK and 7 pm in Central Europe on
Tuesday, we have four items for you.

Firstly we look at a new talking HD radio that's come out in the States,
from Dice Electronics: the Vision Free (available from
www.diceelectronics.com.)  Steve Bauer talks to Chris Cooke from Dice
Electronics about this new radio and discusses plans that Dice Electronics
have for the future.

I then look at a piece of 20 year-old technology which I still use every day
in the making of sound recordings, both my own music and promos for the
station - the Yamaha SPX 90 effects box.

Following that Shawn Klein gives us part 2 of the history of Dos Vox, and we
end the program with another in the series looking at the Tyros 3
instrumentation; this time it's choirs.

That's all on Innovations airing at 17:00 UTC on Tuesday 6 July on the one
and only Global Voice, the most interactive station on the internet.

Chrissie:
Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info

I'm also now on Twitter: chrissietgv