[gui-talk] BookSense from GWMicro

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Sat Jan 30 18:58:24 UTC 2010

Hi there. you can visit www.gwmicro.com/listserv and subscribe to the
gw-booksense list where we monitor the list and both GW Micro employees
as well as other users answer any questions. In addition, you can
download the BookSense manual from www.gwmicro.com/booksense/manual in
various formats. Lastly there is a kb section located at
www.gwmicro.com/kb and there is a BookSense category which has several
knowledge base articles specific to the BookSense.

Hope this helps.

On 1/29/2010 6:29 PM, qubit wrote:
> Hi all --
> Well, I did it -- so much for my 2010 budget for a couple of months... I
> splurged and bought a BookSense from GWMicro -- and I think I'm going to
> love it!
> I do want to get on a mailing list, though -- all I can find on the GW Micro
> website are social networking sites like twitter, blogs, rss, etc, but no
> mailing list.
>
> Does anyone else have a book sense?  Is there a user mailing list?
> Thanks bunches!
> --le

Raul A. Gallegos
http://www.asmodean.net