[gui-talk] License for DBT

hmp humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Thu Jan 28 23:17:27 UTC 2010

Hello, has anyone used DBT, (Duxbury Braille Translator)? If so,
does anyone have an old license that you don't use any more
because my DBT doesn't have a license, and my school doesn't want
me to purchase one. Sometimes people are so weird and they don't
want to do certain things for blind people, and my school
district doesn't allow any of that. Of course I use JAWS, and my
school teachers have a license they gave me, but not for DBT.
My DBT doesn't have a license and I'd like to add a license to
it. Does any of you have an old or unused license for this
program? Again, if you don't know anything about DBT, it is a
software that translates Braille and text, you can even enter
Braille in grade 2 with your QUERTY keyboard. You use S D F as
dots 1 2 3, and J K L as dots 4 5 6 while you input text on DBT
on your keyboard.