[gui-talk] about notetakers

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 01:37:56 UTC 2010

Every so often Blind Bargains:

www.blindBargains.com

posts offers for notetakers that people sell on eBay. I've also heard
of a site called Blind Treasures, which you can probably search for
with Google, that is a place you can buy used stuff from, though I'm
not sure if they would have high end things like notetakers. Blind
Bargains might be a better place to start.

Good luck,
Wayne