[gui-talk] Pacmate

hmp humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Wed Jan 27 00:17:22 UTC 2010

Hello and greetings to all in this list:
Does any of you have a pacMate QX (with the QUERTY keyboard? Does
any of you know if there is any options regarding the costs for
the PacMate? How expensive is the new PacMate Omni?  I would like
to have a Pacmate Omni one of these days because I'm tired of my
BrailleNote. I don't like the BrailleNote.
Does anyone know where I can get a PacMate for free? Are there
any podcasts, websites, or something else I can use to learn the
features of the PacMate? Any suggestions are welcome.