[gui-talk] Choice Magazine online question

Steve Cook STCook at sccb.sc.gov
Tue Jan 26 14:13:50 UTC 2010

What type of magazine is Choice?

Steve Cook
SC Commission for the Blind
1430 Confederate Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
Phone: (803) 898-8788
Fax: (803) 898-8882
E-Mail: stcook at sccb.sc.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 5:55 PM
To: 'NFBnet GUI Talk Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [gui-talk] Choice Magazine online question

Indeed, issues of Choice Magazine Listening since November, 2007 can be
downloaded.  Precisely how you do this depends on your screen reader.
Magazines by Title is the fourth combo box on the main BARD page, so recent
versions of JAWS let you hit c four times to get there. Open the combo box,
arrow or press c until you hear Choice Magazine Listening.  Tab to the Go
button  and press enter.  The six latest issues are now on the page, with a
link, to get to older ones.

If these instructions are too short to be useful, say what screen reader and
version you are using and I or somebody else can help.

Dean