[gui-talk] Other Lists...

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 22:11:45 UTC 2010

There are tons of email lists on blindness. Look on Yahoo Groups:

and do a search for blindness or blind and see what comes up. You
don't have to have a Yahoo account to join these lists. I'm sure that
there are also lots of blindness related lists on Google Groups as
well as other groups/lists sites. And of course there's always the NFB
run email lists, which number somewhere around 80 or 90, or more.
There are NFB lists specific to chapters, affiliates, or special
interest groups, but there's also general blindness lists too.

Happy searching,
Wayne