[gui-talk] automatic update for Windows Genuine Advantage

hmp humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Fri Jan 22 03:02:42 UTC 2010

The update you are talking about is an important update, which
checks to make sure your Windows hasn't been compromised or some
sort of stupid scammer or attacker got a hold of your computer.
If you think your computer is at risk, you should really install
this application. Also, if you have Windows Genuine enabled on
your system, you won't get these risks, and you won't be worrying
about some gangster or bummer trying to control your computer
remotely; it is not good anyway. That is a bad risk for you. You
must, definitely, install this. Thanks for your email.

Advantage

>I keep getting a message when I sign on my computer to install an
update. This update is apparently for Windows Genuine Advantage.
What exactly is that and should I install it? Opinions are
welcome please. Thanks.